Startimes Jobs | Sales Representatives (3 Posts)
StarTimes offers digital terrestrial television and satellite television services to consumers, and provides technologies to countries and broadcasters that are switching from analog to digital television. We are looking for sales representatives in the following regions; Mtwara(1), Songea (1) and Tabora (1).
Sales Representative Posts; Mtwara (1) Songea (1) Tabora (1)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the sales targets, and elaborate specific programs
- Develop and maintain the market agents Implement the channel sale policy, and formulate promotion plan
- Enlarge channel sales market and achieve expected sales targets
- Keep good relationship with dealers, and resolve the problem customers faced, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information
- Feedback and handle the information of dealers
- Analyze the information of dealers and market, and forecast market trends
- Supports goods delivery, payment collection, receipts, accountings checking, etc
- Supervise and urge the subordinates achieve the sale targets individual, and submit the document in time.
- As a good teacher for the new staff, make sure the new staff can master the knowledge of products and sales skill in a short time; push the new staff to prepare the sales work within expected time.
- Responsible to organize and attend the training for new staff.
- Supervise your staff checking their sale record and payment on time, if there is any lost, report to Sales Director immediately.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management
- Bachelor degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance and any other related field.
- Sales and Marketing role or sales operation role for 3 to 5 years
- Sales Management areas
- Channel development essential
- Trade Marketing Essential Customer,
- Consumer and Channel management essential.
- Analytical and problem solving skills essential
- Ability to manage work teams and achieve objective essential.
- Ability to plan the work program and identify critical objectives and issues.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL; firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 13 August 2021.