Sugar Free Chocolate Cake
An easy recipe for a fluffy, tender and moist Sugar Free Chocolate Cake!
How to make a sugar free Chocolate Cake
You won’t believe this is a sugar free homemade cake! An easy recipe for a fluffy, tender and moist Sugar Free Chocolate Cake. Many of you have asked for healthier cake recipes and we have developed a sugar free cake recipe just for you. It’s lower in calories so you can enjoy as big of a slice as you’d like…no guilt included!
1/4 cup olive oil/vegetable oil
120 grams dates (remove the pit)
150 grams atta flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
120 mls hot milk (you can use plant based milk or dairy)
50 mls milk (room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
1)In a bowl, add the baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder to the flour and sift twice.
2) In another bowl place the dates and add the hot milk and let them soak for about 10 minutes and then blend the mixture to obtain a paste.
3) Mash the banana and add the egg, milk, oil and vanilla mixing well after every addition until combined then set aside.
4) Add the blended dates to the wet mixture in step 3 and whisk well.
5) Take the flour mixture in step 1 and add it to the wet mixture bowl whisking slowly until you see no lumps (do not overmix).
6) Bake at 160 C for 30-40 minutes
This cake pairs well with tea made from our spicy tea blend.
Have you tried these recipes out?
Recipe Credits @delishus.tz